After 18 months of high octane development I am now now very proud to announce that our wireless sports timing system 'Wylas Timing' is now available word wide.
So if you are part of a swimming or athletics club or know someone who is, have a look at Wylas Timing, because it offers a high precision wireless timing and display solution for less than 20% of it's nearest rival!
For the geeks among you (yes, I know who you are) Wylas Timing uses Android devices for the timers and displays and Jetty+AngulasJS for the local web server. An entire system with 12 watches, starter, two full colour 3 lane HD displays and WiFi router for around about $2,500. Affordable for even the smallest club.
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
It's looking good, very good indeed. So download the new version and get stuck in.
And on top of a great release we also reached another milestone! Lexathon had it's 400,000th download yesterday and to celebrate we're giving away the Pro Version upgrade for only $1.99 for the next 2 weeks. So if you've been sitting on the fence, now is the time to get in.
The changes for this release are:
- Massive improvement in start times when you have many dictionary exclusions
- Sharing scores at end of game is now to any installed social media + Facebook
- Added "Facebook share that works" to share app and score
- Dictionary update - 'root' makes a return as well of plenty of additions and some removals
- Much improved layout of the settings, dialogs and notifications
- Fixed several layout and other bugs
- Added debug preferences
- Translated to Dutch (thanks Henri Mulder!)
- Translated to Korean (thanks Leonardo YongUk Kim!)
Remember, contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into any problems. We're here to help.
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Yeah, double celebration today! 350k downloads for Lexathon AND we have a brand spanking new video that just rocks.
So once you are enthused you can pick up the best word game for Android from Google Play or GetJar.
Monday, December 3, 2012
XandarMob have released their latest version of Lexathon word jumble. For those living under a rock Lexathon provides hours of addictive and educational fun in which you have to find as any words as possible in a limited time. Finding a new word buys you more time, so the sharper you are the longer you play.
* Added ProVersion in-app purchase (for no-ads)
* Added 'Root word' to word definition dialogs.
* Added Rejected/Unfound word tabs with Include/Exclude/Review popups.
* New portrait layout. Switch back to old view via a User Interface preference.
* Upgraded dictionary.
* Long press on dictionary to remove/review word.
* Translation to Italian: courtesy of Antonio Di Gioia
* Fixed words appearing in both found and rejected words.
* Fixed several crashes.
Get it on Google Play
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Saturday, September 15, 2012
That's right XandarMob have rolled out a new version of Lexathon that most tantalizing and addictive word game for Android. Big change for this release is the introduction of timerless play for those that prefer a more leisurely game.
You can pick up the new version now from Google Play or GetJar.
- Timed and untimed modes.
- Reduced chance of accidentally excluding a word.
- Updated dictionary based on your feedback.
- Added Russian translation - thanks Mariya.
- Removed some crashes caused by external libraries.
Saturday, May 19, 2012
Lexathon™ that great Android word scramblefrom indie developer XandarMob has just zipped past the 200,000 download mark and we have celebrated by releasing version 2.0.1.
You can pick it up now from Google Play or GetJar.
The new version patches in some of the dictionary changes being made by you guys in our quest to get a well rounded dictionary. Lexathon's dictionary was composited from a number of online sources and then run through several filters to remove proper names, esoteric, archaic and abbreviated forms, as well as dialectical variants. The aim to provide a dictionary that everyone could feel they had a reasonable chance of knowing most of the words but wide enough to provide a bit of a challenge and some education. I think we have largely succeeded but we intend to keep on improving it by curating those words you add/remove to your Lexathon dictionaries.
Full release notes below:
- Added preferences to ignore news and update notifications.
- Stopped notifications causing OverviewActivity from starting twice.
- Improved dictionary - added 17 words, removed 6 based on user dictionary changes.
- Fixed error reading news for Android 2.1 and below.