This release has covered off a number of items that some have been clamoring for. Namely App2SD, getting the CheckWord messages out of the way for faster play and better visibility of the score. On top of that we've improved the responsiveness and removed an error or two.
But we're not stopping there, oh no. The next release is a real doozy and is already in testing. I won't spoil the surprise now, but it's really going to let you throw down the gauntlet to your friends.
For those who don't know, Jumblee is the best 9 letter word puzzle game for Android, and its free.
So if you have an Android device get it from the Android Market
New in this version
- Displaying the score on the Game Screen
- Allowing Jumblee to be moved to the SD card.
- Ensured Market shows as a download option in the UpdateDialog.
- Moved CheckWord messages to the top of the screen in Portrait mode so they don't cover the Jumble letters.
- Added preference to allow the CheckWord messages to be hidden (default false).
- Improved dictionary
- Fixed error on some phones under heavy load when the game clock expires.