That's right word fiends, version 1.6.0 of Jumblee Words that most addictive of Android word games has been released.
Two of the most requested features are included, namely the ability to choose Jumbles with a certain number of words thereby controlling length of play and/or difficulty, and the ability to have the "Clear" button only erase the last letter entered. Note that the single letter erasure is now the default behaviour, so if you prefer whole word erasure (and yes, I'll admit I'm in that category) then you'll need to go into Game Preferences and change the "Clear button options".
Full release notes are as follows:
- Added the "Game size" preference so you can choose how long a game should last.
- Added the "Clear button options" preference that allows the Clear button remove a single letter instead of clearing entire word (enabled by default).
- Changed landscape layout for tablets to make button navigation quicker.
- Changed landscape layout for large devices to make shuffle button available.
- Fixed a bug that stopped you from setting your global profile image.
So I've taken up enough of your time, back to your Jumbling.