A quick update to Jumblee Words, that ultra addictive word game for Android, has been released.
You can get it from the Android Market.
A few bugs fixed, a clarification of the user interface on the Game Screen and a change to the default values of some of the preferences. Most of the changes are to make it less likely that a user will unintentionally end the game. Full list of changes below:
- Changed Give Up button to red (from yellow) to make it more obvious
- Defaulted preference to always confirm with user on pressing the "Give Up" button
- Defaulted preference to not vibrate on key press
- Reduced length of vibration to improve responsiveness
- Reduced data usage when the word definition server fails to respond as expected
- Fixed several errors relating to retrieving/displaying Scoreloop user images
- Fixed rare error when clicking on a word to get its definition
- Fixed rare error when populating the letter lattice that might occur after shuffle
Anyway time to go get Jumbling ..